Tuesday 22 May 2012

Kitchen inspiration

All my best discoveries are made whilst procrastinating and today's kitchen find is no exception. The result of a collaboration between Kitchen maestros GD Cucine and tile company Cotto Veneto, this kitchen looks fun, fresh and perfectly formed.


If you like your kitchens a little more sustainable and high tech, cast your eyes over this Alessio Bassan designed gem. The manufacturers Key Cucine have used new wonder product Paperstone, so those who enjoy a bit of eco smug can knock themselves out. 


And whilst indulging in a little 'fantasy new kitchen' daydream, here are some others that caught my eye. Unfortunately I have largely lost the original sources for them, but if you email me I'm sure I can attempt to hunt them down.





No comments:

Post a Comment